TWAS-BioVisionAlexandria.Nxt 2016 will be the fourth BioVisionAlexandria.NXT to be organized in Alexandria, Egypt.
TWAS-BVA.NXT 2016 – under the theme 'Research Ethics and Social Responsibility' – intends to explore research ethics in the developing world, and highlight its importance for society. It will also identify researchers’ responsibilities to overcome obstacles in developing countries using quality-controlled and high-standard research.
TWAS-BVA.NXT 2016 participants will be offered the opportunity to meet other young scientists and professionals from different parts of the world. This will allow them to share their views regarding the status, obstacles and concerns of ethical research in developing countries. They will also be offered the chance to discuss different problems regarding marketing of ideas, tools for efficient patent searches and Intellectual property rights. The best ten young scientists will have the opportunity to present their innovative ideas and their impact on the development of societies. Furthermore, the young scientists will be invited to participate in the BioVisionAlexandria Conference.
Priority will be given to the best innovative research, and to research papers that meet the needs of the society.
Deadline for applications: 1 January 2016.
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years of age (by the first of January 2016).
- Applicants should be Masters, PhD students or Postdoctoral scholars working in the field of life sciences.
- Applicants should have innovative research papers.
Financial support from TWAS in the form of air tickets is only available for accepted participants who are natives of developing countries.
- To apply for TWAS-BVA.NXT 2016, please visit: www.bibalex.org/bva2016/NextRegistration/RegistrationForm.aspx?m=7
- For more information about the conference, please check: www.bibalex.org/bva2016/Home/StaticPage.aspx?page=61&m=7
- For any inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org